Saturday, June 19, 2010

Fabulous Finds

Here's my recent thrift store finds:

Ok, so maybe this find isn't so fabulous, but I was excited to find it - an elevated rack thingy for the pantry cupboard. $2



Too lazy to rotate this image and post it again, lol...found these great wall hooks - both exactly the same...watch for a future project using these! $4 each



I love this little basket just the way it is. Don't know what I am going to do with it, but it was too cute to pass up. $0.99



I was super excited about this find at Goodwill the other week - a beautiful 'Rustic Platter' (or so it says on the bottom, lol). It's from The Real Canadian Superstore, I think...but it was only $4 and in perfect condition. I think it's so pretty and in my colour scheme that I might just display it.



Have you found anything great lately?

5 comments:

  1. You found some great things, I get excited over things like your shelves too!

    The basket is adorable♥
    Have a wonderful Sunday!

    Rondell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds!!! I haven't been able to go out much this week but I will be soon :) Oh my mind just went crazy thinking of what to look for now :) Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful Sunday!! ~ Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. You found some good stuff. I love the platter! The green color is beautiful. I have the urge to go thrifting tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comment on my blog and the info about Haeger pottery. It looks like you got some great deals here. Love the green plate! Can't wait to see what you do with the wall hooks. Also, I wouldn't change anything on that little white basket. It's just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE thrift store finds posts! Can't wait to see what you do with it.

    Found you through A Mama's Two Cents!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy.