Sunday, November 7, 2010

Fabulous Find

Well, I am back to the land of the living - back from the land of the...well, you know. :)

The first term of school has been a crazy one. Coming back to work after 14 months of maternity leave, teaching 19 four year-olds, coaching soccer (a sport I know nothing about) 3 times a week and getting home at 6:30 those nights, then needing to tend to my own four year old and his very active one year old brother...etc....etc.

But here I am, and I think I will start slow. Will I remember what parties to link up to? lol It feels as though it's been forever since I have been here, to be honest, so bear with me. :)

I hope that everyone is having a lovely Fall - we have raked up 12 bags of leaves so far and there is tons more to do, but we love it. Fall is my favourite season, so I am in my element, but I am sure getting excited about Christmas, my favourite holiday.

Back in September, I found these lovely Ironstone plates, four of them. Did I know what Ironstone was before? No, but I know that I thought these were super pretty. They are exactly in the colour I love, and that I am decorating with. They were a bit more money than most plates, but at $2 a plate, it was still great for me. I used them for Thanksgiving dinner and they were beautiful. I only wish I had 4 more. :)




Linking to:

1 comment:

Comments make me happy.